Heres the right, free and easy way to have and play PSP games for Android.
In Google Play Store, The official store of apps for android, you can download thousands of games, even though some of them are inspire on consoles years ago, due legal reasons it’s not possible to publish old titles. However, it’s possible to play PSP games on Android thanks to a well-known emulator called PPSSPP, which has become more powerful through times. One of the best things is that is available through official apps stores, but you can also get, manually, the APK.
After downloading PPSSPP through APK (as backup in case they deleted from the store) or through Google Play, you can install and start playing PSP games on Android. Having an emulator is lake having a PSP inside of your android; because inside of this app you can start putting original games known as ROMS (that are totally free btw). Some of this PSP games that you can play on tablets and phones are:
PSP games for Android:
- Grand Theft Auto – Vice City Stories
- God of War – Ghost of Sparta
- Dragon Ball Z – Tenkaichi Tag Team
- Dragon Ball Z – Shin Budokai
- Grand Theft Auto – Liberty City Stories
- Kingdom Hearts – Birth by Sleep
- Assassin’s Creed – Bloodlines
- God of War – Chains of Olympus
- Tekken 6
- Dragon Ball Z – Shin Budokai – Another Road
- Naruto Shippuden – Ultimate Ninja Impact
- Little Big Planet
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2012
- WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2011
- Crisis Core – Final Fantasy VII
- Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 2
- Naruto Shippuden – Legends – Akatsuki Rising
- Mortal Kombat – Unchained
- Spider-Man 3
- Naruto – Ultimate Ninja Heroes
- Dragon Ball Z – Tenkaichi Tag Team
- Need for Speed – Most Wanted 5-1-0
- Marvel – Ultimate Alliance 2
- Medal of Honor – Heroes 2
- FIFA Street 2 98,114
- Mega Man – Maverick Hunter X
Download PSP games for Android with PPSSPP
Now that you know what you have to do, you can start downloading PSP ROMs for Android ( the games). There’s lots of site where you can go, but on Bitmovil we recommend you (because the files are always available), Coolroom and freerooms. Both are sites that you can easily use and can take advantage of it on computer and mobile. In case you want to download directly PSP games for Android you only have to go to m.coolrom.com and follow instructions as you see it on the image bellow.
If you want to do the download on the web version, enter in Roms section for PSP and once you choose the game to download, we recommend you to NO install the file downloaded, instated of that, click further down where it says Download Link Alternative.
Another faster alternative where you can download games for the PPSSPP Android emulator is Freerooms. This website is very simple to use and has advertising but that doesn’t really affect the download you’re looking for if place yourself in the right link
If this is your first time using freerooms to download games, follow these instructions:
- Enter freeroms.com
- Search PlayStation Portable (PSP) section
- Search the game you want to download by letter or browse the most votes and most popular
- Click on the game, look at the size and click the button “Direct Download” to download
How to use PPSSPP Roms on Android
We’re pretty sure you rushed to install the emulator after saw the PSP list games that you could run on your android. Although it’s really simple, because basically you only need to download the games and look into the emulator, we show you in detail how to use Android PPSSPP.
After downloading the ROM of the PSP Game that you want to run on your Android, you just have to open the PPSSPP application and surf on the direction where downloaded. If you downloaded on your phone or tablet, search for the Downloads folder and you’ll find the game
PPSSPP Android Video Tutorial
Get the .ISO for the emulator
Each ROM you download is packaged, to unpacked and get the .ISO file, which is compatible, you can use a program like Winrar or 7zip, if you use windows. If you want to do it right from your Android, you can also use other applications that work to unpacked as RAR for Android.
In case you’re doing the whole process from windows, we recommend you to use Airdrod, is the best option to move the game to your phone. After connecting your Android, find the PPSSPP emulator folder and don’t complicate, move it directly to Download folder and once transferred, open the PPSSPP emulator and find the folder where you copied.
- Lee este artículo en español: Juegos de PSP para Android con el emulador PPSSPP